Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pro Paddle Clinic with SUP YOLO Elite Racer Westy


Following the first event of the Mayor's River Fest on Sunday February 17, 2013 we are hosting Elite YOLO Board Racer Westy. This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the most recognized SUP professionals in the country. Space is limited so RSVP early.
Yoloboard Team Rider Westy to hold advanced stroke technique clinic in conjunction with Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach Mayors Cup Race series!!!

Date: Sunday February 17th 2013 (day after the kick off race of the series!)
Time: 10:00-12:00
Location:177 N. Causeway New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Cost: $45.00
Limited to the first 10 people

Westy has been criss-crossing the United State for the last 3 years holding clinics and he's coming to New Smyrna Beach!
"I've been fortunate over the last 3 years to not only attend some first class events but also share my love of paddling through my clinics at these events. It will be my first time hosting a clinic in New Smyrna Beach and I'm really excited to work with Erik and the local crew."

Topics covered will include:
The four major aspects of the SUP stroke
Creating efficiency during the stroke
How to get the most out of your board through positioning
Race related topics

"I've found in my travels that every clinic is different. I cover the basics and then really gear the clinic towards the people attending and what they'd like to get out of it."

Westy's clinics fill fast so please contact Paddleboard New Smyrna @ [masked] or Westy directly @ [masked] to reserve your spot.

"All I know is that paddling has given me so much and I love giving back and I find this is a really good way to do that. Also at the core of this it's supposed to be FUN so I make sure every clinic is not only informative but also fun.

No comments:

Ground Swell, The Other Side of Fear

  Experience the fear and inner turmoil behind surfing the world’s biggest waves. Monster Energy is proud to announce the upcoming theatrica...